International Awards At the University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Awarding Body: The MBA international awards at the University of Hong Kong
- Host Institution: University of Hong kong
- Deadline: 01-03-2021
The award is for international postgraduate students enrolling for an MBA (Masters of Business Administration program) in the Hong Kong institution. The award is for students going into the Faculty Business and Economics for the 2021 and 2022 academic sessions.
- Eligible Countries/ Region: Applicants from all international regions
- Gender Restrictions: No gender restrictions
- Age Restrictions: No age restrictions
- Applicants must be enrolling for a course in the International Master of Business Administration, IMBA, program.
- Applicants must possess a BSc degree or equivalent.
- Applicants must show evidence of a satisfactory GMAT score.
- Applicants must set in place arrangements to partake in the Graduate Management Admission Test, GMAT.
Applicants will be offered a partial or full tuition fee depending on the high achieving ability shown.
- Applicants must accept admission at the university for the MBA degree program.
- Applicants are to provide an official transcript(s) from the previous college or institution he/she had attended.
- Applicants must provide two statements from two referees.
- Applicants must provide a copy of their passport page with a photo and a photo ID
- Applicants must provide a professional personal resume.
- Applicants must provide a valid curriculum vitae.
- Applicants must provide the above documents on or before March 1, 2021.
Applicants are to accomplish the following admission requirements;
- Applicants are to possess a documented bachelor’s degree.
- Applicants should provide an acceptable GMAT and GRE score.
For the official website, click here
Signup today for free and be the first to get notified on new updates.