University of Saskatchewan Scholarship 2021 for International Students.
- Scholarship awarding body: University of Saskatchewan
- Host institution: University of Saskatchewan.
- Application Deadline: 1 December 2020.
The University of Saskatchewan scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship program. This scholarship is awarded to international students yearly. The scholarship awarding body is inviting all international students worldwide who want to study in Canada to apply now. The beneficiaries of this scholarship include both undergraduate and postgraduate students. The University of Saskatchewan admits over 3,000 international students annually. The university was founded in 1907 and had since its existence created a global impact on education. This annual scholarship initiative is a life-changing opportunity. This scholarship has helped to harness the potentials of young minds towards global prominence. Over the years, this scholarship awarding body has contributed a lot to the career development of individuals. It carries out this objective through its annual Bsc, Mc, and Ph.D. scholarship opportunities.
- To be eligible to apply for an undergraduate scholarship, applicants must ensure that their high school certificates are not obtained in Canada.
- Applicants for masters scholarship must possess a bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution.
- Applicants for a postgraduate diploma scholarship must possess a bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Applicants for a Ph.D. scholarship must possess a master’s degree from a recognized university.
Candidates must present proof of English Proficiency.
- IELT, Duolingo TOEFL English test will be required.
- Eligible countries; this scholarship opportunity is open to international students across the globe.
- Gender restriction: No gender restriction. The scholarship is open for all.
For more scholarship opportunities Click here
Value of scholarship
The University of Saskatchewan Scholarship value varies according to categories. Below are the categories and their corresponding worth:
Entrance Guarantee scholarships
The moment a student is offered admission to the university, they are qualified for this scholarship.
Brightest and best entrance scholarship: This is a renewable scholarship opportunity. This an entrance undergraduate scholarship with the highest monetary worth. It is merit-based as it is awarded based on the student’s outstanding academic performance. The student’s leadership skills and contribution to community development will be considered to qualify for the award. Beneficiaries of these scholarships will fall under these categories:
Marsha Ivany & George President’s First and Best Scholarships: Beneficiaries of this scholarship will be awarded $10,000 annually for four years ( a total of $40.000 worth).
- Chancellor’s Scholarship:
Beneficiaries of this scholarship will receive a cash prize of $7,500 yearly for four years ( a total of $30,000 worth).
- Edwards Undergraduate Scholarships
Beneficiaries are to receive the sum of 6,000 per anum for four years ( a total of $24,000 worth).
- College of Bioresources and Agriculture Scholarship
Beneficiaries of this scholarship are to receive a cash prize of $3,000 per anum for four years ( a total of $12,000)
U of S scholarship
The Beneficiaries of this Scholarship are to receive a cash prize of $6,000 per anum ( a total sum of $24,000 worth).
The University of Saskatchewan also offers multiple scholarships to postgraduate students. Below is the breakdown:
University Dean’s scholarship
Masters students are to receive a cash sum of $18,000 per anum for two years ( a total sum of $32,000 worth.
Ph.D. students receive the cash sum of $22,000 per anum for three years (a total of $66,000 ).
To qualify for this scholarship, you must, first of all, apply for admission at the University of Saskatchewan. Find the application guideline for The University of Saskatchewan Scholarship below:
- Academic credentials
- A Master or Visa card to pay for your application fee. Most programs stipulate at least $90 CDN. This fee is nonrefundable. Visit your program page for more information regarding fees.
- Submit your supplementary document after you must have completed the application
Click here to visit the scholarship website and apply.
Signup today for free and be the first to get notified on new updates.