Vidyasirimedhi Institute of Science and Technology (VISTEC scholarship)
- Scholarship awarding Body: Vidyasirimedhi Institute of Science and Technology (VISTEC).
- Host Institution: Vidyasirimedhi Institute of Science and Technology (VISTEC).
- Deadline: 31 January 2021.
The VISTEC scholarship is for international students who want to undertake their postgraduate studies in Thailand. The scholarship awarding body grants international students the privilege of studying at one of Thailand’s best institutions. At the same time, it foots the full academic cost of the students throughout the program. The application form for VITEC scholarship is free.
The VISTEC scholarship is targeted at students who want to obtain their Master or doctoral degree in the following Areas:
- Science and Engineering
- Molecular science,
- Information technology, Physics
- Energy, etc.
Thailand has been very instrumental in providing a world-class education to students across the globe. The country has provided life-changing opportunities through the annual scholarship award to international students in all parts of the world. The VISTEC scholarships provide students with financial aid and give them the exposure they will need to have the desired professional lift in their career.
Click here for more scholarship updates.
The eligibility requirement for the VISTEC scholarship is as follows:
- Applicants must submit an updated copy of their curriculum vitae
- Applicants must submit a copy of their Bachelor’s certificate and academic credentials.
- They must submit a statement of purpose
- Candidates must submit published works, awards, and honors, if any.
- Candidates must submit letters of recommendation from their referees.
- A valid certificate of English proficiency. Either TOEFL (internet-based test), CUT-EP, or IELTS.
- Other relevant documents.
Eligible countries: open to all international students.
Eligible course: international students who want to pursue the master and Ph.D. programs in the following courses are eligible to apply for this scholarship:
- Information and technology
- Ceramic engineering
- Metallurgical engineering
- Chemical Engineering,
- Material science
- Polymer sciences
- Polymer engineering and other related courses.
Age restriction: No specification
Gender restriction: No gender restriction applicable to this scholarship.
Value of scholarship
The VISTEC scholarship is a full scholarship opportunity for postgraduate international students. The scholarship covers both the student’s academic and living costs throughout the program. Below is what the applicants stand to gain:
- Full tuition fee
- Monthly allowance
- Travel grant for conference paper presentation
- Research grant that will cover the candidate’s research expenses throughout the program.
- Extra stipend for all research-related activities.
The application for the VISTEC scholarship is submitted online. Applicants are advised to complete the application and submit at VISTEC application portal. Each of the schools has its application link. When you visit the official VISTEC scholarship website, you will see each of the schools and the related courses under. Click on the ‘APPLY NOW’ button below and apply for the course of your choice.