World Youth Alliance Internship Program
- Awarding Body – World Youth Alliance
- Host Institution(s) – Nairobi, Kenya.
- Deadline – FOR AFRICA
|Internship Period||Jan 11-Apr 2, 2021||May 3-Jul 30, 2021||Sep 6-Dec 3, 2021|
|Deadline||Nov 20, 2020||Mar 5, 2021||Aug 5, 2021|
Description of Internship
The World Youth Alliance Internship Program assists young people with a strong desire to acquire professional working experiences. Interns who are inspired by WYA’s works and ideas are groomed and mentored by WYA staff. The interns work on different projects that are designed to augment their specific academic background and interests. Prospective interns should be eager to learn, meticulous, dynamic, determined, ingenious, and should be humble.
- Eligible Countries/ Regions – Africa
- Gender Restrictions – Not Stated
- Age Restrictions – 18 to 30 years
- Building a strong network
- Project management in the specific field of interest under the supervision
- Partake in Certified Training Program by WYA in human rights philosophy and the Dignity of the person.
For more internship & job opportunities check here
Submit Your Application Form With The Following Supporting Documents:
- Curriculum Vitae/Resume
- Cover Letter
- Two recommendation letters
- A copy of the Signed WYA charter (for new members)
- Incomplete applications will be disregarded.
- A confirmation receipt will be sent within a week of the application deadline.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.