Call for Video Submissions. Are you between 18 and 35 years and can make a 1-min video, stating how youths in your country can participate in a resilient recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic?
Name of Campaign
Youth On Covid19 Video Competition 2021
World Bank Group, 1818 H Street NW, Washington DC 20433
Submissions are due by March 15th, 2021 11:59 EST.
About the Campaign
This time around, the organizers of The #YOUTHONCOVID19 CAMPAIGN aim to avail youths in developing countries a chance to partake in the recovery from covid19, by airing their ideas on the decision making platform, the World Bank/IMF Spring Meetings.
These efforts show that youths are critical in driving forward ideas and actions on global issues – and their voices deserve to be heard.
- A selection of videos will be posted on World Bank Group channels.
Eligibility & Requirement
- The video must be within than 1 minute length
- No music or background sound accompaniment
- Simple background.
- By submitting an entry, you are giving your consent for the World Bank Group to use your name, video, and other details in part or whole.
- Entrants must be between 18 years and 35 years old. The #YouthOnCOVID19 campaign is not geared towards minors under 18 years old.
- All submissions in the Contest are public and not private communications. The World Bank Group is not liable for:
(i) any incorrect or inaccurate information used in connection with the social media campaign; or
(ii) failures or errors which may occur in the administration of the social media campaign.
- You represent and warrant that you are the rightful owner of the entry and of all rights associated with the entry; that you have
- By submitting and entry, you accept and agree with these terms and conditions.
How to enter:
Send us your applications via
- Contact Email: email@example.com
For more information, check