Maastricht University Scholarships
- Scholarship awarding Body: Maastricht University.
- Host institution: Maastricht University, Holland (Netherlands)
- Deadline: 1 February 2021
The Maastricht University scholarships are great opportunities targeted at international students across the globe. Holland offers quality and affordable education to students across the globe. The scholarship awarding body offers fully-funded scholarships to 24 international students. Netherland offers one of the best scholarship opportunities.
This scholarship opportunity is for masters students. Selected students for this scholarship will be taught in English. Maastricht University offers one to two years for masters depending on the course. The scholarship opportunity is targeted at high achieving students with exceptional academic records. Beneficiaries of this scholarship must be international students outside the EU/ EEA countries. It is powered by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Science, and culture, in partnership with Dutch universities.
- Below are the eligibility criteria for applying for the Maastricht University scholarships:
- You must be a citizen of a country outside the EU/EEA. You must meet the country’s visa requirements. You must also possess the requisite documents to get a resident permit.
- You must apply for a Master’s admission at Maastricht University.
- You must be able to meet the basic requirement for admission to your proposed course of study.
- You should not be older than 35 by September 2021.
- You must not have taken part in any University education studies in the Netherlands.
- You must have an excellent academic certificate that testifies to your intellectual capability. This result must be backed up by an official transcript from your university. This scholarship is merit-based. The students with excellent academic records stand a better chance of being selected for this scholarship.
- Eligible countries: International students outside EU/EEA countries.
- Age Restriction: must not be above 35
- Gender restriction: open to all.
Value of Scholarship
- Living cost: € 12,350 (13 months) or € 23,750* (25 months)
- Liability and Health insurance: €700
- Visa application costs: €171
- School fees: €13,800, €15,500 or €16,800
- pre-Academic Training costs: €695
For more scholarship opportunity click this link
Duration of Scholarship
- The duration for Maastricht university scholarships varies according to the fields.
- Some masters program lasts for 13 months while some last for 25 months.
- Before applying for this scholarship, make sure you check for the eligible courses for masters at Maastricht University.
- Visit your proposed program webpage to get full requirements for Maastricht University admission.
- Create your Studlink account here and submit your application. You will get the Maastricht University student ID Number after a successful application. This Student ID number will be useful to the applicants when they are submitting their scholarship applications.