Rhodes university postdoctoral research fellowships 2022
- Awarding Body: Rhodes university
- Host Institution: Rhodes university
- Deadline: 31-07-2021
Description of Scholarship
With the possibility of renewal, the Rhodes institution committee established a postdoctoral degree fellowship awarded for a year on all disciplines in the school. The grant fell is to forge ahead most accessible research and other artistic activities within the university disciplines.
- Eligible Countries/ Regions: available for all
- Gender Restrictions: no gender restrictions
- Age Restrictions: No age restrictions
General Eligibility Requirements
- Applicants must be a doctorate holder from an institution within the last 5years.
- A degree holder of an institution contrary to that of the host university
- Applicants must be recognized as an appropriate individual for the degree.
- Award will be granted only on merit.
- Must show exceptional academic excellence.
- Applicant not already gotten a Ph.D. degree at the length of the grant.
- Applicant supervisor written attestation.
- Applications must include past through heads of departments or the directors of the institution
- Conditions of scholarships
- The academic product must bear proper recognition with a complete affiliation of the institution.
- The institution reserves the right to demand the assets of any grant paid to the applicant if it goes contrary to the declared regulations and guidelines.
- Each fellowship package is R180,000 per annum.
- With an additional allocation of R20,000 to endorse the presentation of documents at official seminars.
Applicant’s applications must go through the host department.
Directed to the research office. email@example.com
Click here to visit the Application Website
Signup today for free and be the first to get notified on new updates.