Are you a K-12 educator looking to gain international experience and bring a new perspective to your classroom? The Fulbright Teaching Exchange Program may be the perfect opportunity for you!
The Fulbright program is open to educators from the United States and from primary and secondary schools in participating countries and territories. We value applicants from diverse backgrounds, experiences, and types of schools.
The program is fully funded and allows participants to spend anywhere from two weeks to six months abroad, equipping their students with the skills to engage with the world successfully.
To be eligible for the program, applicants must:
- Be a current full-time secondary school-level teacher in an institution serving a local population primarily
- Have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Have five or more years of classroom experience as a teacher of English, English as a foreign language (EFL), mathematics, science, or social studies, including special education teachers in those subject areas
- Be proficient in written and spoken English with a TOEFL score of 450 on the paper-based TOEFL or an equivalent English-language examination
- Demonstrate a commitment to continue teaching after completion of the program
- Submit a complete application
Please note that while the program is open to educators from all countries, participating countries may vary, and application deadlines may also vary. To find out more information, please inquire with the US Embassy or Fulbright commission in your country or territory.
Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity to gain international experience and bring a new perspective to your classroom. Apply for the Fulbright Teaching Exchange Program today.
Click here for more information.
Click here for more job opportunities.