CEPLAS Graduate School Scholarship for Ph.D.
Scholarship Awarding Body: Cluster of excellence on plant science (CEPLAS).
Host institutions for scholarships: Max Planck Institute for Plant Breeding Research, and Orschungszentrum Jülich.
Deadline: 30 November 2020
The CEPLAS Graduate school scholarship for Ph.D. is a life-changing opportunity for international students. The Cluster of Excellence on Plant Science (CEPLAS) scholarship aims to reach out to international students across the globe. CEPLAS is a world-class research laboratory that specializes in plant science in Germany. This scholarship is targeted at students who want to pursue their Ph.D research programs in the biological sciences.
The most interesting part of this scholarship is that even Bachelor degree holders can apply for this Ph.D scholarship. This Ph.D. scholarship program lasts for 4- 5 years. The beneficiaries will have the privilege of receiving world-class training in Germany’s best Laboratory. The CEPLAS graduate school scholarship for Ph.D is a fully-sponsored scholarship opportunity that shoulders the full financial responsibility of the students. The financial benefit also covers the tuition fee, the living costs, and other charges. The student will receive a monthly allowance that will sustain him throughout the program.
Eligibility requirement For CEPLAS graduate school scholarship for Ph.D.
Before you apply for this scholarship, ensure you meet the following requirements:
- You must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Biology or other biology-related courses.
- The students must meet the criteria of English language proficiency. This is because the language of instruction will be the English language. The student must provide a formal letter from his university indicating that he was taught in the English language. Aside from that, the student can present his scores in TOEFL or IELTS as proof of English proficiency.
- The applicant s for the CEPLAS graduate school scholarship for Ph.D. should have an MSc or MPHL degree in the related field to apply. But a bachelor’s degree holder can still apply directly for this Ph.D. scholarship scheme.
- Applicants must submit the following documents to qualify for this application:
- BSc, MSc, or MPhil
- Curriculum vitae
- Proof of English Proficiency
- Letter of motivation
Eligible countries: Open to international students across the globe.
Gender restriction: None. This scholarship is open for all.
Age restriction: Not specified.
Eligible courses for this scholarship opportunity include the following:
- Plant Genetics
- computational Biology.
- Synthetic Biology
- Plant-Microbe Interactions
- Quantitative Biology
- Molecular Plant Science.
Value of scholarship:
- Complete school fees
- Beneficiaries are entitled to a monthly allowance that covers their living costs.
The application for this scholarship is submitted online.
You are to fill the application form in the English language. After you must have completed your application process, you are to submit all the required documents to email@example.com
For more information about this scholarship, visit the scholarship website.
Click here to apply for this scholarship.
Ckick here for more scholarship opportunities