Scholarships at higher normal school In France
- Awarding Body: higher normal school
- Host Institution: higher normal school, France
- Deadline: 04th-02-2021
In the heart of the Latin Quarter, the grant situated in Paris is an exercise of academic merit through various teaching professions and research, which fosters the training exercise by analyzing senior managers of French and European corporations and public administrations.
Applicants are to apply at the ENS de Lyon with an opportunity to funding their study with the ampere scholarship of excellence as the program is a partially funded one. The grant’s goal is to support international students for a master’s degree scheme in France.
Link to a masters degree at ENS de Lyon here
Eligible Countries/ Regions: all international countries.
Gender Restrictions: no gender restrictions
Age Restrictions: 26 minimum age restriction
General Eligibility Requirements
- Applicants must be going in for a degree program in sciences, arts, or the human and social sciences
- Applicants must provide proof that he/she must have acquired a certificate or a corresponding diploma degree or level
- A stipend of €1,000 per month annually
- complete an online application form.
- Applicants must submit two referee letters (must come from people who have close knowledge of your work)
- Applicants must submit a motivation letter
- Applicants must submit a curriculum vitae
- Applicants must submit already obtained certificates of diplomas and degree
- Applicants must submit institution academic transcript documents
- Applicants must provide previous certificates for degrees with the relevant marks.
- Applicants certification (IELTS, TOEFL, or official certificate or statement form your original university
- Applicants from an English speaking country should attach a letter in English
Information to prepare for your stay in Lyon visit can be found here
Office of International Affairs
Phone: +33 (0) 4 37 37 66 82
Fax: +33 (0) 4 37 37 63 60
Official Application Website click here
Signup today for free and be the first to get notified on new updates.