Koç University Turkish scholarship
- Scholarship awarding body: Koç University
- Host institution: Koç University
- Deadline: 15 December 2020 ( for undergraduate application) 31 December 2020 (for postgraduate applications).
Description of scholarship
The Koç University Turkish scholarship is for international students who intend to study At one of Turkey’s best universities. The scholarship covers Bachelor, MBA, Master and Ph.D. brilliant and ingenious students worldwide are advised to apply for this fully funded scholarship scheme. The beneficiaries of the Koç University Turkish scholarship will have the privilege of receiving a world-class education from all major fields and disciplines.
The application fee for the Koç University Turkish scholarship in the following areas is free of charge:
- The graduate school of social sciences and Humanities,
- The graduate school of Business
- The graduate school of Health Sciences
- The graduate school of Engineering and sciences.
Koç University has been noted to be the melting point of graduate education in Turkey because of its students’ world-class education across the globe.
Koç University was founded in 1993 as a nonprofit university. The University is located in Istanbul, Turkey. According to the global university ranking standard, the University occupies the first spot in the Turkish University rankings and thirty-eighth position in the entire Asian continent.
Eligibility Requirements for the Koç University Turkish scholarship
To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- They must submit a copy of their academic transcript and CGPA
- submit all the relevant academic certificates
- They must present proof of English proficiency.
- They must submit letters of recommendation at the appropriate quarters.
- Applicants must submit an updated copy of their curriculum vitae (resume’)
- Eligible Countries: open to all international students across the globe.
- Age Restriction: No specification
- Gender Restriction: No gender restriction applicable.
The Koç University Turkish scholarship is a fully sponsored scholarship opportunity for international students across the globe. The Beneficiaries of this scholarship are entitled to a massive financial benefit that will cover the following:
Bachelor degree scholarship
Beneficiaries of the Koç University Turkish scholarship do not need to apply. The qualified students will be selected the moment they are enrolled in the University; the scholarship is based on merit. Students with outstanding academic records stand a better chance of being picked for this scholarship. In most cases, beneficiaries are offered 100% to 50% tuition fee funding based on their outstanding academic records. To know more about this scholarship coverage, please click here.
Master Degree Scholarship Value
- Full school fees coverage for newly admitted students.
- Monthly allowance
- An apartment
- Other perks and packages
Doctorate Degree Scholarship Value
- Full school fee
- for all newly admitted students
- An apartment around the school vicinity
- And office space
- Travel allowance
- A laptop
- Health insurance
- An allowance of 2000 -4,000 Turkish Lira per month
To know more about the postgraduate scholarship: Kindly click here
The application form for admission into Koç Universityis submitted online. The undergraduate students are expected to submit their scholarship application online at the scholarship application portal.
Postgraduate applicants do not need to submit separate application forms. After submitting their admission application, they will be scheduled for an interview. The moment you are enrolled in the University, you will automatically be selected for this scholarship.