Are you an international student from outside the EU/EEA looking to pursue a full-time Master’s program at Maastricht University in the Netherlands? The Maastricht University Holland-High Potential Scholarship program may be for you!
This scholarship program, which is a combination of the High Potential Scholarship (funded by the Maastricht University Scholarship Fund) and the Holland Scholarship (financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science in conjunction with Dutch universities and universities of applied sciences), offers 24 full scholarships of €30,000 per academic year to highly talented students. This includes a tuition fee waiver and a monthly stipend.
To be eligible for the scholarship, you must:
- Hold nationality in a country outside the EU/EEA and meet the requirements for obtaining an entry visa and residence permit for the Netherlands.
- Not hold a double nationality from an EU/EEA country.
- Have applied for admission to a full-time Master’s program at Maastricht University for the 2023-2024 academic year and meet the specific admission requirements of the program.
- Never have participated in a degree-seeking higher education program, a primary education program, or secondary education program in the Netherlands. Exchange program participants are welcome to apply.
- Not be over 35 years of age on September 1, 2023.
- Have obtained excellent results during prior education programs, as demonstrated by your latest grade transcript or certified by academic excellence.
The scholarship will cover expenses such as living costs, insurance, visa application costs, tuition, and pre-academic training costs. The scholarship is awarded for the duration of the Master’s program, 13 months for a one-year program and 25 months for a two-year program.
To apply for the scholarship, you must first register for a participating Master’s program at Maastricht University. Once you have submitted your program application, you will receive a student ID number which you will need to complete and submit the Scholarship Application Form. The application deadline is February 1, 2023.
To apply, please visit the official website for detailed information and the application form. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to take your academic career to the next level and study in one of the most beautiful countries in Europe.