Scholarship at the Southern Institute of Technology in New Zealand
- Awarding Body: Zero Fees English Scholarships – The Southern Institute of Technology.
- Host Institution: The Southern Institute of Technology
- Deadline: 24-02-2021
Description of Scholarship
The Zero Fees English scholarship to the Southern Institute of Technology is for international students applying for an undergraduate degree in the English Language.
This scholarship offers a 26 – week study of English without an additional tuition stipend. The scholarship is for aspirants who are enrolling in a one-year mainstream program with the Southern Institute of Technology.
- Eligible Countries/ Regions: For all international applicants
- Gender Restrictions: No gender restrictions
- Age Restrictions: No age restrictions
Applicants for the Zero Fees English Scholarship must be applying for an undergraduate degree in English Language. All applicants are also to possess a previous degree or certificate.
A tuition stipend that lasts 26 weeks to study English Language, is provided by the institute.
- Applicants for the Zero Fees scholarship must be seeking admission to the Southern Institute of Technology.
- Applicants must submit an online application form.
- Applicants applying for the Zero Fees scholarship must tick on the 26-week English scholarship box for the program.
- Applicants must submit an official institution transcript.
- Applicants must submit a Curriculum Vitae.
- Applicants must provide a copy of their passport.
- Applicants must possess a previous degree or certificates or equivalent foreign qualification with specific curricular requirements.
- Applicants must show strong academic records and English Language skills equivalent to IELTS 7.0.
How to apply click, here
For institution’s website click here
For the official website click here
Signup today for free and be the first to get notified on new updates.