Are you an international student looking to further your education? Look no further! The Government of Brunei Darussalam is offering scholarships for students to study at the University of Brunei Darussalam, Islam Sultan Sharif Ali University, Brunei Institute of Technology, and Politeknik Brunei. These scholarships are open to students from ASEAN, OIC, and Commonwealth member countries, as well as other countries.
To be eligible for this scholarship opportunity, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be a citizen of, but not limited to, ASEAN, Commonwealth, and OIC member countries.
- You must be nominated by your government.
- You must be medically fit to study in Brunei Darussalam, as certified by a qualified medical practitioner.
- You must be 18-25 for undergraduate and diploma programs and not exceed 35 for postgraduate master’s degree programs on July 31st, 2023.
- Successful applicants will receive a full scholarship, including monthly stipends, accommodation, and an airfare ticket. The scholarship will cover tuition and other compulsory fees for the duration of the program and will be tenable for the minimum period required to obtain the specific degree.
To apply, you will need to gather the following documents:
- A recent passport-size photograph
- A certified copy of your academic transcripts and test scores
- A medical certificate of fitness to study in Brunei Darussalam
- A government nomination letter
Once you have gathered all the required documents, you can complete the application form, which can be found on the organisation’s website. Make sure to double-check that all information is accurate and that all necessary documents are included before submitting by the deadline of February 15, 2023.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to afford your education! Apply today, and good luck.
Click here for more information.