University of Brunei Darussalam Scholarship
- Scholarship Awarding Body: University of Brunei Darussalam
- Host institution: University of Brunei Darussalam
- Deadline: 28 February 2021.
University of Brunei Darussalam Scholarship is here again. Avail yourself of this opportunity to be part of this golden opportunity. This scholarship is a life-changing opportunity open for both domestic and international students who want to pursue their Masters and Doctorate program in one of Brunei’s best universities. The University of Brunei Darussalam Scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship. These scholarship sponsors will shoulder the responsibility for the candidate’s financial needs, including the tuition fees, the living cost, accommodation, and other miscellaneous. The Application for this scholarship is free. This scholarship is open to candidates from all fields and disciplines, including Islamic studies, science, Asian studies, Health science, biodiversity, Business, Arts, and integrated technologies.
The University of Brunei Darussalam was established in 1985. This is the oldest and top-ranking University in the country. The University ranks 86th in the Asian University ranking.
Read more scholarship updates by clicking this link
Eligibility Requirement for University of Brunei Darussalam Scholarship Image by marcela_net from PixabayEligibility Requirement for University of Brunei Darussalam Scholarship
Eligible candidates for the University of Brunie Darussalam scholarship 2021 must meet the following criteria:
- Master candidates must be first-class Bachelor’s degree holders or possess a minimum of a second class upper.
- Ph.D. applicants must possess a master’s degree certificate to qualify for this scholarship.
- Candidates must provide proof of English proficiency.
- A quality research proposal
- Age Restriction: No specification
- Gender restriction: Open to all
- Eligible countries: OPent, both local and international students.
The University of Brunei Darussalam scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship that offers tuition fee waivers to scholarships. Beneficiaries of this scholarship will be offered financial aid that will cover the candidate’s tuition fee and living expenses. Below are the benefits of this scholarship:
- Tuition fee waiver, including Registration and acceptance fees.
- A Monthly stipend of BND5,000 for three years.
- An apartment on campus
- A round trip air ticket (Economic Class). The Scholarship awarding body will sponsor the candidate’s air ticket when he accepts the scholarship and at the end of the program.
- Field Research Grants (BND 1000 for Arts and Humanities and BND 2000 candidates in the Sciences.
The Application for this scholarship is online. Eligible applicants are advised to visit the application website page and apply.
To read more about this scholarship, kindly visit the official website