Stipendium Hungaricum scholarship 2021
- Scholarship Awarding body: The University of Debrecen and 70 other partners across the world.
- Host institutions: University of Debrecen
- Deadline: 15 January 2021
Stipendium Hungaricum scholarship is a golden opportunity open for both local international students across the globe. This scholarship opportunity is targeted to students who want to study in Hungary for their BSc, MSc, and Ph.D. This is a fully sponsored scholarship program that takes care of the student’s school fees and living expenses. The stipendium scholarship is open to students from all fields recognized by the University of Debrecen.
The stipendium Hungaricum scholarship is an annual scholarship scheme that is awarded to students from across the globe. Stipendium Hungaricum is an initiative of the Hungarian Government to provide financial aid to international students worldwide. About 4100 international students benefited from this scholarship scheme last academic session. This scholarship scheme has contributed immensely to the career of young minds across the globe. The sponsors of this scholarship are committed to advancing the course of education. This mission is eloquently expressed in the effort they put every year to spread its tentacles to every corner of the world.
To qualify for this scholarship, you must be able to meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must submit their certificates (Highschool, Bachelor, or master’s certificates) in English translation
- They must submit a curriculum vitae
- They must present a valid passport from their country of nationality.
- They must provide a certificate of medical fitness
- Applicants From the USA who are applying for Medicine must present the medical college admission test (MCAT).
- Eligible countries: Open to all international students across the globe.
- Age Restriction: Not specified
- Gender Restriction: No gender restriction.
Value of scholarship
- The monetary worth of this scholarship is highlighted below.
- Full school fee coverage for all applicants in all categories ( Bsc. MSc and Ph.D.).
- An Apartment will be provided
- Medical insurance
- Beneficiaries will be provided with a flight ticket.
- Beneficiaries are entitled to a 47,000 HUF stipend per month to cover their living expenses.
- Four years for undergraduate students
- Two years for master’s students
- And three years for Doctorate students
The submission of the application for this scholarship is online. Before applying for this scholarship, make sure to read these Frequently asked questions ( FAQ) on the scholarship website. This will help you to have an in-depth knowledge of what the scholarship is all about.
Having read the instruction and gotten yourself acquainted with the application process, you can now apply here.