Citizenship is the fact or status of being a citizen of a particular place. And citizenship by Investment is one of the best ways to get the status. Citizenship responsibilities are the qualities that a person is expected to have as a responsible member of a community. Such individuals perform some activities for his Government. And the Government, in turn, performs some functions for the citizens.
What does the phrase ‘citizenship through investment’ mean?
What this phrase means is easy to understand. It is the Investment by a foreigner of a minimum range of money in another country. This will enable him to claim citizenship of that country and even a passport for that nation. Usually, countries want about $110,000-$2,600,000 to be invested in their country. However, note that extra charges might coke about while investing to become citizenship by Investment in a country.
Interestingly, passports by investment countries enable the holders of such citizenship to travel freely to some countries, excluding those in Europe, North America, and Australia. Some countries’ citizenship is extremely attractive as it offers visa-free entry to more than 150 countries, including all the developed ones. This fact makes such countries the ones that can offer the highest quality passports in the whole world.
Why Should You Consider Citizenship Through Investment?
- Some citizenship by Investment enables you to travel to more than 151 sovereign states visa-free
- It serves as insurance against any uncertainty.
- It would be advisable in a scenario of retirement.
- It might be helpful when seeking refuge firm your country.
- You and your family will have freedom. Great freedom.
- The name of the visa investors can get for immediate citizenship in the USA is EB-5
- It can be gotten through Investment in government-approved portfolios around America.
- To get a United States of America passport, the least amount that must be invested is $500 000.
- The main applicant must reside in the USA for about six months.
- The passport provides permanent residence in the United States of America.
- It enables the investor to access the right to study, work, live, educate and retire in America.
- Getting residency takes about 20 to 26 months.
- Investment and employment can get the citizenship of Turkey.
- You can decide to invest nothing less than $250,000 in the housing sector.
- You can make an investment of at least $500,000 in a Turkish company.
- You can employ about 50 Turkish citizens on Turkish land.
- The applicant may decide to deposit about $510,000 in any State investments or bank of his choice.
- The process of Turkish citizenship is about three to six months.
- The citizenship by Investment in Spain started in 2013
- The minimum amount for Investment is $653,000
- You must have done a transfer of the capital of about $1,120,000 in Spain
- You must invest at least $1,200,000 in a company around Spain of your choice.
- You can decide to invest a minimum of $2,200,000 in Spanish government bonds.
- The process takes about four to six months.
Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Citizenship by Investment started in 1984
- Saint Kitts and Nevis started the first citizenship by Investment.
- You can decide to invest $154,000 in the Sustainable Growth Fund
- You can decide to invest $420,000 in Real estate.
- Citizenship got in Saint Kitts, and Nevis can enable you to travel to about 100 countries without a visa.
- The process of citizenship by Investment takes about three to six months
- The citizenship by investment program started in 2015.
- You can decide to pay at least $110,000 to the Government donation fund.
- You can decide to invest $510,000 in Government bonds.
- You can decide to invest $310,000 in real estate.
- If you decide to get Citizenship by Investment in Saint Lucia, you can go visa-free to about 133 countries worldwide.
- You would spend about three to four months getting citizenship.
- The citizenship by Investment in Portugal started in 2012
- You can decide to invest at least $360,000 in the housing market. Note: There is a 20% decrease if the real estate is in a rural place.
- You can decide to transfer a minimum capital of about $1,200,000
- You could also decide to provide a minimum of ten full-time workers in a company in Portuguese.
- You could decide to invest nothing less than $351,000 in a Portuguese capital venture holding.
- You could also decide to invest about $351,000 for scientific or technological research in Portugal.
- You could also decide to donate at least $251,000 to Portuguese heritage, beliefs, or culture.
- You get an extra opportunity to get European citizenship.
- The process lasts for about six months.
- You can decide to buy a property of nothing less than $330,000
- You can decide to contribute $660,000 to Malta’s development.
- You are required to contribute $150,000 to Malta’s financial instruments.
- With the citizenship of Malta, you can go to 183 destinations without a visa.
- You can live, study, and work anywhere in E.U
- Greece is located in the middle of Asia, Europe, and Africa.
- The citizenship program began in 2013
- You will have to invest in real estate of at least $260,000
- It takes 40 days for its issuance.
- It is situated in the West Indies of Middle America.
- Its program began in 2013.
- You must provide a minimum amount before qualifying.
- It takes about six months to achieve.
- The program began in 1993.
- You must decide to invest at least $210,00 in real estate.
- You can decide to invest in property and government bonds.
- The citizenship allows 119 countries visa-free to other countries.
- It takes about six months.
- It is found in the Mediterranean sea.
- You need to invest at least $2.16 million in the housing sector.
- You must be ready to invest consistently in Cyprus.
- Citizenship in Cyprus promises visa-free travels to about 100 countries.
- The waiting period lasts six months.
- It has currently been suspended.
Antigua and Barbuda
- You can decide to add $110,000 to Antigua National Development Lot.
- You can also decide to spend $1,600,000 for doing a business.
- You can decide to invest $410,000 in the real estate business of your choice.
- You get visa-free access to over 150 different countries.
- It takes about six months for the processes.
Citizenship by Investment is rapidly becoming a hotcake. Expensive and harder to get. Suppose you plan to get the status of being called a citizen in a particular country by spending money. Do it fast and quickly because it is one of the few ways to make ends meet in our 21st-century world.
Signup today for free and be the first to get notified on new updates.